Cooking Classes & Private Events
COOKING CLASSES, DEMONSTRATIONS, & PRIVATE EVENTS
Looking for a fun date night activity? Planning a girls' night out? Needing an interactive team building outing or place to host your office holiday party? Register for a Lime & Loaf cooking class or demonstration, or inquire about hosting your special private event in our hands-on kitchen at 510 North Garden Street, Suite H in downtown Columbia, Tennessee.
From savory to sweet cooking class themes and tastings to knife demonstrations, there's something for everyone in a Lime & Loaf cooking class! Explore our upcoming class schedule below.
- 9/20—Gluten-Free Bread Basics
- 9/23—Basic Knife Cuts and Care
- 9/27—Quick Breads (demonstration)
- 9/30—Chicken Butchering
- 10/7—Stocks & Sauces
- 10/18—Piping 101
- 10/19—Kids Pizza Class
- 10/25—Choux Pastries (demonstration)
- 10/28—Thanksgiving Dinner Prep
- 11/1—Savory Breads (demonstration)
- 11/11—Basic Knife Cuts & Care (repeat)
- 11/15—Pies (demonstration)
- 11/18—What to Do with Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
- 11/29—Yule Log/Buche de Noel
- 12/2—Sushi (repeat)
- 12/6—Gluten-Free Bread Basics (demonstration)
- 12/9—Stocks & Sauces (repeat)
- 12/13—Simple Holiday Desserts (hybrid hands-on + demonstration)
- 12/16—Soups (repeat)
To inquire about hosting a private event at Lime & Loaf, please complete this brief form, and someone will follow up with you to discuss further.
Looking for a fun and interactive team-building event? Consider "The Team Challenge!" Isn't everything better with food? Yes, even team-building events!
When you sign your team up for our challenge menu class, you'll receive a questionnaire. Tell us about your team, their strengths, and their challenges. Together with life and career coach Amy Hutto, Chef Paul will develop the perfect menu to grow and strengthen your team as they learn to cook it.
After working together to communicate, delegate, manage time and resources, and coordinate their efforts toward a common goal in the kitchen, you'll sit down to eat the delicious results. When you leave, you'll get a take-home bag with an assessment and resources that your team can put to use in the office as well as the kitchen.