COOKING CLASSES, DEMONSTRATIONS, & PRIVATE EVENTS
Looking for a fun date night activity? Planning a girls' night out? Needing an interactive team building outing or place to host your office holiday party? Register for a Lime & Loaf cooking class or demonstration, or inquire about hosting your special private event in our hands-on kitchen at 510 North Garden Street, Suite H in downtown Columbia, Tennessee.
From savory to sweet cooking class themes and tastings to knife demonstrations, there's something for everyone in a Lime & Loaf cooking class! Explore our upcoming class schedule below.
- 11/1—Fabulous Focaccia: A Savory Bread-Baking Demonstration with Mama Mila
- 11/3—Spectacular Squash: A Hands-On Farm to Table Cooking Experience with Chef Estrella Rosenberg
- 11/6—A Hen House Chef's Table Cooking Experience with Chef Nic Jones (rescheduled from October)
- 11/8—Charcuterie 101 (Thanksgiving Edition): A Hands-On Charcuterie Experience with Autumn Cornett
- 11/15—Simple Crepes: A Hands-On Sweet Crepe-Making Experience with Chef Carla Peluso
- 11/17—Food & Wine Pairing: A Chef's Table Experience with Chef and Sommelier Nic Jones of Hen House
- 11/20—Fun with Fondue: A Hands-On Date Night Cooking Experience with Chef Brandie Lamb
- 11/27—A Post-Thanksgiving Chef's Table Cooking Experience with Chef Brandie Lamb
- 11/29—Cajun Cookies & Candy: A Sweet Demonstration with Mama Sucré
- 12/1—Simple Holiday Hors d'oeuvres: A Hands-On Cooking Experience with Chef Carla Peluso
- 12/4—Holiday Baking with The Bread Lady: A Sweet & Savory Demonstration with Sarah Gonzalez
- 12/6—Boozy Baking (Holiday Edition): A Sweet Demonstration with Mama Mila
- 12/8—A Holiday Open House at Lime & Loaf
- 12/13—Charcuterie 101 (Holiday Edition): A Hands-On Charcuterie Experience with Autumn Cornett
- 12/15—Private Event
- 12/18—'Tis the Season for Chili: A Savory Demonstration with Chef Brandie Lamb
CANCELLATION/NO-SHOW POLICY UPDATE
We completely understand. Life happens, and situations or illnesses can sneak up on you on short notice. However, last-minute cancellations affects our supplies purchased for classes, staffing, as well as the ability to re-sell open seats within only a few hours. This trend has forced us to implement the following cancellation policy.
If for any reason you can't make it and notify us within 48 hours of the class date, we can issue a gift card to be used for a future class or even store merchandise or food. No refunds will be issued for no-shows or cancellations made under 48 hours, for the following reasons:
• We have to purchase food and supplies for each class sometimes up to four days in advance in order to ensure we have what we need for the number of people who are registered.
• We are also subject to rising costs in food due to food shortages throughout the country in 2022, which affects our preparations for each class.
• Though we may have a waiting list for specific classes and can possibly re-fill seats, it's not always a guarantee that someone can make it on short notice.
• Every time we issue a refund or exchange, we are subject to processing fees. What this essentially means is that not only would be we refunding a purchase, but we would also be paying additional fees on top of that, which is ultimately a failing business model.
All in all, we understand that sicknesses can sometimes appear in less than 48 hours within a household. In such cases where this occurs and you don't feel comfortable attending your class date, we would recommend gifting or re-selling your seats to friends or family who might be interested in taking a class.
To inquire about hosting a private event at Lime & Loaf, please complete this brief form, and someone will follow up with you to discuss further.