Cooking Classes & Private Events
COOKING CLASSES, DEMONSTRATIONS, & PRIVATE EVENTS
Looking for a fun date night activity? Planning a girls' night out? Needing an interactive team building outing or place to host your office holiday party? Register for a Lime & Loaf cooking class or demonstration, or inquire about hosting your special private event in our hands-on kitchen at 510 North Garden Street, Suite H in downtown Columbia, Tennessee.
From savory to sweet cooking class themes and tastings to knife demonstrations, there's something for everyone in a Lime & Loaf cooking class! Explore our upcoming class schedule below.
- 5/3—A Beginner's Guide to Gluten-Free (Lecture/Q&A)
- 5/5—Cinco de Mayo Taco Fiesta
- 5/12—Greek Dishes
- 5/13—The Great Sushi Showdown (a contest between past sushi class members—all proceeds from audience tickets sold goes to winner's charity of choice)
- 5/17—All Things Sourdough
- 5/19—Sushi (Repeat)
- 5/24—Gluten-Free Bread Basics (Repeat)
- 5/26—Burgers, Brats, & Sides
- 5/31—Cake Decorating 101
- 6/2—Spicing Things Up (an overview of popular cooking seasonings and spices)
- 6/7—Pâte à Choux, Part Deux 2.0
- 6/9—Private Event
- 6/14—Preparing Kid-Friendly Summertime Snacks
- 6/16—Mystery Ingredient Date Night Cooking
- 6/21—Marshmallows & Meringues
- 6/30—4th of July Sides Extravaganza
- 7/5—Cake Decorating 101
- 7/7—All About Kitchen Knives
- 7/12—Servin' Up Summer—An Evening with Sheree Rose Kelley
- 7/14—Seafood Cookery
- 7/20—Cooking Wild & Well—An Evening with Dani Williamson
- 7/27—The Kindred Life—An Evening with Stephen & Christine Bailey
- 8/4—Vegan Meals
***CANCELLATION/NO-SHOW POLICY UPDATE (updated 5/1/22)—We get it. Life happens, and situations or illnesses can sneak up on you on short notice. So, if you need to cancel or postpone your class registration, please give us as much advance notice as possible, as we have waiting lists for most classes and can fill empty seats sometimes at the last minute. We are also subject to rising costs in food due to food shortages throughout the country in 2022, which affects our preparations for each class. If for any reason you can't make it and notify us within 48 hours, we can issue a store credit to be used for a future class or even store merchandise or food. No refunds will be issued for no-shows or cancellations made under 48 hours.
To inquire about hosting a private event at Lime & Loaf, please complete this brief form, and someone will follow up with you to discuss further.
Looking for a fun and interactive team-building event? Consider "The Team Challenge!" Isn't everything better with food? Yes, even team-building events!
If you're interested in signing up your team for our challenge menu class, complete this brief questionnaire to tell us about your team, their strengths, and their challenges. Together with life and career coach Amy Hutto, Chef Paul will develop the perfect menu to grow and strengthen your team as they learn to cook it.
After working together to communicate, delegate, manage time and resources, and coordinate their efforts toward a common goal in the kitchen, you'll sit down to eat the delicious results. When you leave, you'll get a take-home bag with an assessment and resources that your team can put to use in the office as well as the kitchen.